This is a nice roundup of summer reading by Hapara. Super-saver tip: reserve books you’d like to read through your public library using Overdrive – and then download them to your (iPad, Kindle, tablet, laptop, etc.) for free! More money for suntan lotion!
A few weeks ago, I presented at the Illinois Computing Educators Conference on using Google Calendar. We also had a Lunch & Learn on the topic. Here is the slide presentation that I shared. If you go through it, you can learn:
- The basic anatomy of a Google Calendar
- How to create and invited people to events
- Use appointment slots for students or parents to sign up to see you before/after school
- Share a calendar with an audience
- Create a calendar for collaboration among many people
- Create and use Resource Rooms